This week we talked about winter sports. Next Week We will learn about Penguins and Polar Bears. In math we will be counting and putting numbers in order to ten.
- Breakfast is served from 8:30-8:50! If you would like your child to eat breakfast at school, you need to arrive no later than 8:40 so your child can finish eating by 8:50.
- Please email us a family picture to put in the classroom’s family binder if you haven't already! Our classroom email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please make sure to keep your child's clothes box stocked with at least two extra sets of weather appropriate clothes and the following items: socks, underwear, tops, bottoms, sunscreen, bug repellent, toothbrush (with case) and toothpaste!
- Please check for and collect your child's art and other important information from your mailbox every day.
- For safety reasons it is required that every child wear closed toed shoes to school every day.